Our Church this year is currently meeting via a mix of digital and physical modes.
If you cannot make it to church in person, Our church service is going live on Saturday mornings at 11:15am either via our youtube channel:
or via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/114921185288564/
You will need to join this Facebook group before being able to see content, so make sure you do that in advance!
If attending in person, you need to adhere to the guidelines below:
- Dont attend if you are unwell, have been in contact with someone who has been unwell, or tested positive for covid-19, been to a NSW Government declared hotspot or have been overseas or interstate in the previous 28 days
- Goverment legislation requires all attendees register they are on site EVERY TIME using the QR code or URL. On Sabbath and for food pantry there is a paper sign-in sheet for those without a smartphone
- Each person is required to use hand sanitizer on entry
- It is recommended that you wear a mask while attending church
- Maintain a distance or 1.5m from other people who are are not in your family
- Have read the full document outlining all the protocols for attending church located HERE as there are additional items not mentioned in this summary
- Be familiar with the church’s Covid-19 Safety Plan plan located HERE
If you have any questions, Please fill in the form on our contact page.